Thank you for visiting NKF AZ's online Kidney Community pages! Below you'll find a growing list of personal pages created by other kidney-supportive members of our community. 

With each new page that is created, another link will appear below for you to browse for positive and inspirational life stories, pages in memory of family or friends, or even those who may be searching right now for their own living donor. Visit back regularly as more individuals form their own page, or get started creating your own by clicking here.

Karny Stefan: "Sydney the Kidney: Why I Donated My Kidney ... It was a quiet movie-watching Saturday evening in August 2008 when I got an "unusual" email that changed my life...."

Rebecca Palacio: "Paired from the Beginning ... Growing up I always felt blessed to have been given the godmother I had...."

Larry & Merna Neumann: "We are looking for another kidney donor. In 2008 I gave my wife a kidney..."

Lonnie Thayer: "My name is Lonnie Thayer and I am from Prescott Valley, AZ. In December of last year I was diagnosed with End Stage Kidney Failure..."

No pages have been created under this topic yet.
Be the first - create your page today!

En Espanol

Find NKF AZ on: