Hey Everyone! Welcome to my donation page for Dancing with the Stars Arizona! My goal is to raise as much money as possible so THANK YOU for helping me out! I decided to do this event for the National Kidney Foundation of Arizona for several reasons. I have been looking for opportunities to get more involved in the community as well as volunteer and donate my time for important causes. I decided on “DWTAZ” because I just had a baby and this would give me the chance to do something amazing as well as lose this baby weight!! I am a former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, Miami Heat Dancer and Phoenix Suns Dancer so I am confident with my dance skills! However, I have NEVER ballroom danced before in my life and it is totally different dancing with a partner! I hope to impress everyone with my routine but it’s been a few years since I have really danced!
A few Fun Facts About me:
- I am originally from Wichita, KS
- I went to Army Officer Basic Training ( I thought I wanted to be a commissioned officer in the Army)
- I have been on 9 USO Tours with the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders from 2002-2005 all around the world.
- I was a Miami Heat Dancer when they won the Championship in 2006
- I danced for the Suns from 2006-2008 and Coached till 2009
- I was on “The Bachelor” in 2007 with Brad Womack on his first time on the show. I was final 2 with Deanna Pappas and he didn’t pick either one of us!
- I got married to Dr. John Badolato (Dr. B, the Team Dentist to the Phoenix Suns) in October 2010 in Bora Bora
- I just had my first Baby Boy, Gio William Badolato, in September of 2011