Skip to main content

Welcome to Lori Singleton's Page

Lori Singleton

My introduction to the Arizona Kidney Foundation and Dancing with the Stars came through a former participant in the event, Carrie Schnepf of Schnepf Farms. Schnepf Farms is an SRP customer and purchases "green energy" to power the farm through the EarthWise Energy program.  My job at SRP as director of  program operations for solar, sustainability and telecom allows me to promote solar, tree planting, energy efficiency and other "green initiatives" to our customers.  Today, more than ever, customers are interested in being more environmentally friendly in their homes and businesses.  SRP has a wide variety of programs that allow customers to make green choices as it relates to energy.

On a more personal note, just this past month, I lost an uncle to kidney cancer.  Had he understood more about his symptoms and sought treatment sooner, his life may have been extended.  The work that the Arizona Kidney Foundation does as it relates to community education is crucial to the prevention of kidney disease and living a healthy lifestyle.  It is my pleasure to participate in this great event!

Fred Tillman

When Lori asked me to be her partner in this event, I couldn't possibly say no.  At the time that Lori and I first met, both of us had zero dancing ability.  So we enrolled in some two-step dance classes and enjoy dancing - whether at a local charity ball, or on the floor of a country bar in Scottsdale.  We attended the Dancing with the Stars Arizona event in the past and when asked to participate in the couples division, we thought it would be a great way to have fun, learn some new moves, and raise money (lots of money) for a great charity. The Arizona Kidney Foundation does wonderful work with its education and assistance programs, and we hope that our participation will further extend the efforts of the organization through this fundraiser.

slideshow
My friends say...
DateMessageAuthor
2/23/2012Best Wishes Lori & Fred as you kick up your heels and bring your special glow to the dance floor this Friday! Neil & Jessica Jessica Turvey
2/23/2012Good Luck! You will do great! Have a good time!Selena
2/21/2012Cute Vid!!! Cute Couple and love the dancing too!!!Solange Whitehead
2/15/2012Lori, what an exciting opportunity to compete in this event--giving your time, passion and talent so generously. You're already winners and I salute you for your hard work and bravery! Good Luck and all the best to you!!Shari Mikulka
2/14/2012Dance Away. You've got my vote:-)Linda Coughenour
2/14/2012Defy Gravity !!Eric Gorsegner & Alison Rapping
2/14/2012You will charm the judges as well as the audience with your dancing ability. We've seen what you can do ... Smile and most of all have fun!!! Hope to see you both again soon. :)Carol Ray & Bill Horst
2/14/2012How wonderful of you to be a part of the 2012 event! It is my and my team's pleasure to support you and the Kidney Foundation!Michael Stavros / M Catering by Michael's
2/14/2012Wow! Great Job, Lori! And what a wonderful cause! Good Luck on your special night, I'm sure Fred and you will do fantastic!Hilen Cruz
2/14/2012Lori and Fred, You make dancing look so easy. We are happy to support you in this great cause! Good luck - although I don't think you'll need it!Karen Collins
This board has 40 messages on 4 pages < 1 2 3 4 >
En Espanol

Sponsor Opportunities for Dance Page Button

My generous supporters