Skip to main content

Welcome to Brad Goff's Page

Welcome, and thank you for visiting my Dancing with the Stars Arizona site, which is all about a fund-raiser to benefit the Arizona Kidney Foundation!

I am proud to be participating in this year’s event being held at the JW Marriott Camelback Inn on February 24th.   I have never done anything like this before, which I’m sure will provide for some good laughs, and maybe even some entertainment!  I’m struggling through many dance classes with Devora Pashev, a beautiful, patient teacher who is showing me (sometimes many many times) the finer points of the Argentine Tango!

This will be a great event!  Your donations will help to promote the fine work of the Arizona Kidney Foundation with their efforts here.  Please consider sponsoring me in with this cause, or better yet, attend the event!  I’m sure it will be a great time.  Thank you! 

slideshow
My friends say...
DateMessageAuthor
2/24/2012Good luck tonight! Knock em dead! We are looking forward to the recap on Youtube!Doug & Annet Rhoades
2/22/2012This is so huge and exciting Bradley! I am so proud of you and all the hard work you have put in! I look forward to watching your sexy dance moves in action! After this you can train me… wink wink!!Ashley Shields
2/15/2012Thank you for helping a great cause. Best of luck and I hope you enjoy every minute on the dance floor!Michelle W.
2/14/2012Good Luck!!! Love, Cher BearCher Hewett
2/14/2012You are going to be fantastic!!! I wish I could be there to see you dance. What a great thing you are doing for a great cause. Good Luck! Love you, jenJennifer Daly
2/14/2012Dance like no one's watching!!!Jeff Hawks
2/14/2012Best of luck. A great cause! Bring home a win!Bob Kass
2/12/2012Awesome effort Brad! Best of Luck on the 24th!Scott Fisher
2/11/2012Great Stuff Brad - Good Luck - I know your performance will be like everything else you do - GREAT. It is definitely outside your box and I am really proud you are doing this and that we are friends. Good luck.Ken Gatt
2/8/2012Impressive! Way to stand behind a charity and do something fun to earn contributions. You'll do great.Drew White
This board has 13 messages on 2 pages < 1 2 >
En Espanol

Sponsor Opportunities for Dance Page Button

My generous supporters