Skip to main content

Welcome to Karrin Taylor's Page

Why am I dancing in the 2012 Dancing With the Stars event benefitting the Arizona Kidney Foundation?  Good question - on one hand I think I'm crazy given that I have never danced before, but on the other hand, why not stretch my experiences a bit to benefit a great cause!  Giving back to our community is an important focus of mine.  This community has been good to me and to my family and it's a responsibility we all share to give back.

slideshow
My friends say they can't wait to see me perform. Who talked you into this? Are you CRAZY?
DateMessageAuthor
2/23/2012You're the perfect mix of social contributor, friend and life seeker for this.....enjoy! Don't you worry about the new callsign that will come from this....marcy
2/23/2012“The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes. If you foolishly ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it. Your life will be impoverished. But if you invest in beauty, it will remain with you all the days of your life.” FLLW Good Luck!Erik Peterson
2/21/2012Karrin, I'm looking forward to being there to support you and proud of you for taking this on!Michelle Mace
2/14/2012If anyone can do this, you can. My money is on you. You go girl!Kathleen
2/7/2012We're all so proud of you, Karrin! We'll be there cheering you on!Melinda Gulick
This board has 5 messages on 1 page
En Espanol

Sponsor Opportunities for Dance Page Button

My generous supporters