Skip to main content

Welcome to Bryan Sperber's Page

slideshow
My friends say...
DateMessageAuthor
3/2/2012Bryan, visions of Cary Grant and Michael Jackson came to mind while watching your performance - awesome job! Way to make the ISC family proud!Scott Paddock
2/24/2012Bryan, We wish you the very best of luck tonight, it is really nice to support this worthy cause and excited for you to be a part of this event. Wish we were there with you tonight, and best of luck. Brian & Bati Prince Mark & Julie Dacascos
2/23/2012I just sent in my vote (I mean money) for the great dance-off tomorrow night. Good luck and don't step on Bree's feet. I would hate to hear her screem during the performance. Can't wait to hear how it went. See you Buddy.George Getz
2/23/2012Good luck Bryan! I wish so badly I could have been there in person to witness this brilliance (train wreck)! Have fun!Doug Eldridge
2/22/2012Good Luck Bryan! We're cheering for you in Daytona. This is a great cause and I'm sure you can really 'cut a rug'. Hope it goes well.Jim Mascola
2/21/2012This is a great opportunity to support a most worthy cause and we are very proud and excited for you to be a part of this exciting event. Although we are unable to be there in person, we will be cheering for you and hoping you have the time of your life...."Shake it up, Baby!!"Perry & Carol Sperber
1/27/2012Good luck Bryan! After nearly 14 years together, i didn't think there was anything new to discover - foolish me. This is a great way to showcase your diverse taste in music, especially that guilty pleasure you have for Broadway showtunes! ;-) Way to go Boss, you'll do great!Scott Rovn
1/25/2012There are any number of comments I could make here but I'll keep it to these two: 1.) Proud of you for putting it out there for this cause and 2.) Really bummed we won't be able to make the trip to see it. LKB and I will be there in spirit. Best of luck my man.MB
1/22/2012We will be there to cheer you on as past participants of this fun event. Just smile and enjoy. Congrats..........Patrick & Denise VDB
1/22/2012Wow, Bryan, we know you won't take this too seriously and will have a GREAT time on the journey... WE DID!!! This is the funniest charity event in the Valley and we wouldn't miss being there to cheer you on!!!Denise & Patrick
This board has 15 messages on 2 pages < 1 2 >
En Espanol

Sponsor Opportunities for Dance Page Button

My generous supporters