Skip to main content

Welcome to Katie Paquet's Page

Katie is a firm believer in “paying it forward.”  Her motto is that kindness to others, good deeds big and small, and giving from the bottom of your heart are the ingredients to making the world a better place.  That’s why she is participating in the National Kidney Foundation of Arizona’s 2012 Dancing with the Stars event.  She’s certain the hours she logged watching and imitating the dancers on Soul Train, MTV and BET will pay off on February 24, 2012. 

slideshow
My friends say...
DateMessageAuthor
2/24/2012Today's the big day sister, dancing queen! Good luck!Christine Hutchinson
2/23/2012Katie is the real deal! Good luck. Make us proud!Bob Rice
2/21/2012good luck katie.cant wait to see final product.hope you dance better than your mom. just kidding freddie.aunt peggy
2/20/2012Best of luck! You will rock it!!!!Dana Berchman
2/15/2012There are so many things I could write about Katie's dancing moves that would be beyond inappropriate....but I'll take the high road (for once), donate to a good cause and support a friend who is taking the time to do some good in the world. Go get 'em!Tom Wolf
2/1/2012Such a long way since Pistol Pete's dance days....... You will stomp the competition!Erin Hutchinson (Not the cousin)
1/20/2012Can't wait to see your own moves ! Good Luck !Aunt Bean
1/5/2012i hope you incorporate some of your fathers vintage moves into you routineanonymous
1/5/2012Go Katie! You're going to rock the house.Terri Shafer
This board has 9 messages on 1 page
En Espanol

Sponsor Opportunities for Dance Page Button

My generous supporters