Skip to main content

Welcome to Georgianna Marie's Page

For the past 15 years, Georgianna Marie (“G”) has been the President and CEO of The GMarie Group (GMG), a training and development consulting firm, specializing in custom learning development for Fortune 500 companies. This year, G is transitioning into a new role as Founder of the company, while beginning an exploration of her next career move. During this transition, G is taking part in a variety of endeavors, including volunteering as a yoga instructor for the City of Phoenix, while she completes yoga teacher training at Scottsdale Community College, and working with a local non-profit organization, Experience Matters Arizona, as a facilitator and member of the strategic planning circle. G is involved in a variety of physical fitness activities, including Pilates, yoga, bike-riding and lots of walking – she is a two-time Susan G. Komen, 60-mile, 3-Day for the Cure participant and plans to complete walk #3 this year, in Tampa, Florida.

Georgianna jumped at the chance to become involved with the Dancing with the Stars event, as it falls right in line with three of G’s most deeply held values: lifelong learning, giving back and health & fitness. “I am so thrilled to have this opportunity to learn a new skill (dancing!), raise money for such a good cause, and add to my fitness regime with all this training! I’ve been blessed with so many things in this life and it’s an honor to be able to give back in such a fun and exciting way!” G and her husband, Tim, actually met on a dance floor and enjoy social dancing with friends from time-to-time, but this new level of professionalism and commitment is quite a challenge for Georgianna. She asks for your support to help raise funds for the Arizona Kidney Foundation and to give her the boost to shine on performance night!

G and Tim live in Central Phoenix, where they take dance lessons at Arizona Dance Starz. They have a 15 year-old son, Joshua, who is a Sophomore at Brophy College Preparatory. Both of her “boys” will be in the audience on February 23rd!

slideshow
My friends say...
DateMessageAuthor
2/8/2012"Dancing...Dancing...DANCING!! She's a dancing machine...."Sally
1/24/2012"Dance like nobodys watching" Good luck and go get 'em Georgianna!Deborah Heitzman
1/23/2012You're amazing! I love the way in which you are creating and living your life. I just voted for you. JimJim Manton
1/2/2012I am so excited for you to have this opportunity! I will live vicariously through you as you go thru the throes of mastering your choreography and thrill in the adventure. Dance is such a joy - I hope you feel it in every fiber as you support a great cause and experience the passion of the dance! Burn the floor, G!Maren
This board has 4 messages on 1 page
En Espanol

Sponsor Opportunities for Dance Page Button

My generous supporters