Skip to main content

Welcome to Debbie Gaby's Page

Dancing has always been a big part of my life and is something that I greatly enjoy.  As a child, from 8-14 years of age, I studied ballet.  When I started high school, I strayed from ballet to become a cheerleader.  I'm very passionate about helping others which drives me to do lots of charity work.  I've been very blessed and grateful to give back to the community.  I love different and challenging things and this event is definitely up there!  

Three years ago, I was asked to join Dancing with the Stars Arizona and was very much excited to do so.  Unfortunately, I had to quit before I even got started after I tore my ACL while playing basketball with the Phoenix Mercury on a Habitat for Humanity build.  I'm all healed now and was lucky enough to be asked to join again.  I can't wait to give it another try!  I haven't danced in 20 years so I'm a bit rusty.  I love my dancing instructor Mr. Robert Doyle but boy does he have his work cut out for him!  The only exercise I usually do is walking my dogs so in preparation for the competition, I've gotten back into yoga and even climbed Camelback Mountain.  I am hoping that dancing will get me back into shape (especially now that the holidays are over).  I was raised in the Motown era and it's music always gets me in the dancing mood.  My goal for the event is just to have lots of fun.  I probably am not going to be very good but I'm still excited for the opportunity to take part.

slideshow
My friends say...
DateMessageAuthor
2/24/2012Woo whoo Debbie is Awesome! Goodluck to you!Anonymous
2/24/2012Dance your heart out! We are all routing for you. Go Debbie!!!!Carrie Ann
2/7/2012Go Debbie !! You go girl!!Kristen Furcini
This board has 3 messages on 1 page
En Espanol

Sponsor Opportunities for Dance Page Button

My generous supporters