Skip to main content

Welcome to Brittney Shipp's Page

My friends say...
DateMessageAuthor
1/28/2011I will be there. We have a member of our organization who is the President and CEO of The American Kidney Fund which has similar objectives as the Kidney Foundation. So, I do support this cause wholeheartedly. Make sure that give you the best dance teacher so the two of you will be flowing on the dance floor together. Looking forward to it.Dorothy Finnie
1/28/2011Welcome to my dance page everyone! I am trying to raise money for the National Kidney Foundation and have a good time while doing it. I am dancing in their Dancing with the Stars competition on Feb. 25th! Tables (of 10) start at $5,000. BUT!! if you cannot come, you can still buy votes for me! Looking forward to a great night! Thanks for all the support! XOBrittney Shipp
1/28/2011Welcome to my dance page everyone! I am trying to raise money for the National Kidney Foundation and have a good time while doing it. I am dancing in their Dancing with the Stars competition on Feb. 25th! Tables (of 10) start at $5,000. BUT!! if you cannot come, you can still buy votes for me! Looking forward to a great night! Thanks for all the support! XOBrittney Shipp
1/28/2011We are behind you Brit. Placing your link on our website.tbaconcierge
1/28/2011Goooo Brittney!Ursulline
This board has 7 messages on 1 page
En Espanol

Sponsor Opportunities for Dance Page Button

My generous supporters