Skip to main content

Welcome to Eileen Klein's Page

Hi, Everyone!

For the past couple of years, I have served as Governor Brewer’s chief of staff, helping the state navigate some of its biggest challenges since statehood.

That experience has shown me that our community needs personal commitment and sharing more than ever. There are gifts -- both large and small -- we can offer our neighbors in need, those we love with abiding and resolute care.

That’s why I am so excited to be participating in the 2011 Dancing with the Stars benefit for the National Kidney Foundation of Arizona.

My dancing partner is Ivan Dishliev from Bulgaria. Yes, he really does make David Hasselhoff look like he has two left feet. And, while I am no Jennifer Grey, as you can see from the videos below, Ivan and I have been working hard to put together a really fun routine for the event. We hope you can come out on February 25th to see us perform!

In the meantime, please take a moment to support NKFA---it’s easy to give and it will make a huge difference in enhancing the quality of life for Arizonans suffering from kidney disease and help educate our state on the importance of kidney health. 

I hope you’ll join me in supporting this terrific cause by voting early---and often---for Eileen and Ivan!

Thanks!

Eileen

My friends say...
DateMessageAuthor
7/21/2011...all done in high heels AND backwards. Bravo.unksshoes
7/4/2011You look lovely and vivacious, best wishes!Carl Jansen
This board has 2 messages on 1 page
En Espanol

Sponsor Opportunities for Dance Page Button

My generous supporters