Skip to main content

Welcome to Mark B. Candelaria's Page

Thank you for visiting me Arizona Kidney Foundation - Dancing with the Stars 2011 website! I am proud to be participating in this years event set for February 25th at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel. I will be dancing with my partner Gergana who is amazing, beautiful and a fantastic dancer. She is coaching me and putting me through the paces to get me ready for this event. It will be a wonderful and entertaining evening and for such a great cause!!! Please either cast a vote to help this organization or make an effort to attend the event! I need a great turn out and lots of votes to walk away the winner and to help the Arizona Kidney Foundation be a winner too! Your contribution will make a difference in so many peoples lives. Thank you!!!!

My friends say...
DateMessageAuthor
2/23/2011Looking good Mr. Mark! Have fun and enjoy - what a great way to raise money for such an important cause.Erin and Jay Benn
2/22/2011I am impressed!Karla Childers
2/21/2011Well, MC, style is style and you are born with it! You will do your very best with confidence, verve and sway. Good deed, this.ERose Haffey Brown
2/21/2011I like your beautiful attitude, you have my vote ;-)Denise Monti
2/3/2011I can actually see you dancin' awayxxxxxxxxxxxjudee
1/3/2011Wouldn't miss this for anything, Mark...keep your dancing shoes movin!!Denise Schultz
12/29/2010Can't wait to you, Mr. C. You get my vote!Megan Wahl
This board has 7 messages on 1 page
En Espanol

Sponsor Opportunities for Dance Page Button

My generous supporters