Skip to main content

Welcome to Karin McAreavy's Page

Welcome to Mick and Karin’s Kidney Foundation Page

Thank you for visiting our site and cheering us on in our Dancing with the Stars Arizona endeavors. We are so honored and grateful to be given the opportunity to take part in this special event to benefit the Kidney Foundation. This venue builds awareness and support for the Foundation’s programs and its life-sustaining assistance to patients and their families.  Eighty-three cents of each dollar goes directly to patient’s programs and services. This special evening also brings to light the importance of organ donation and taking care of our own kidney function and health.  We are having a great time with Mariyana, our incredible dance instructor- and encourage everyone to take a few dance lessons and “get close”.

Your donation is sincerely appreciated! 

Our friends say...
DateMessageAuthor
1/9/2014HI! This is gonna be a weird post. I'm trolling the internet - searching for my husband's family members. Which is how I came across you guys! The funny side note is that my husband & I have been taking ballroom dance lessons the last year or two! :-) I noticed in the comments above you are related to McAreavy in Iowa- I've noticed there are quite a few there. We live in South Central Pennsylvania & my husband, William J. McAreavy, grew up in New Jersey. We are hoping to find possible ancestors /relatives in Ireland. If you have any interest in corresponding- please contact me. Heather McAreavy lizzabeth8675@hotmail.com. If not I understand. HEATHER MCAREAVY
2/23/2011It would be a shame if this video got onto the soc website and was beamed throughout the middle east! Seriously, good luck and great work for a great causeScott cook
2/16/2011You two are amazing! Good Luck! Can't wait to see the final version.Emily Wiitala
2/15/2011Hope you guys pull it off. Karin make sure you wear your steel toed shoes you're going to need them.Guy and Sharon Starr
2/13/2011Looks awesome mom and dad! Can't wait to see the finish project:) Good luck. We Love you. p.s. Maybe you could teach us some of your moves for our wedding dance.Jasmine and KC
2/13/2011We wish Mick & Karin the best of luck in the dance contest...We know you are the very best! We love youThe Iowa McAreavy's
This board has 6 messages on 1 page
En Espanol

Sponsor Opportunities for Dance Page Button

Our generous supporters